Thursday, May 26, 2005

The last couple of days have been somewhat busy and foggy not quite sure what all has gone on. Today we went to town and ran some errands. I got some flowers and we took the to my brother's grave for Memorial Day. It looked so empty when we got there, but after I placed my flowers it looked more serene. I explained to Austin how he would have loved his Uncle Roland as he never got the chance to meet him (he died in 1976). Then we stopped at Wally World and got Austin some summer clothes. Thanks to Mary from Tennessee, who called me yesterday. Her Mother has EOAD and is in ALF and doing well. Got an e-mail from Ken & Marge. They live in St. joe, Missouri. We meet them at the Public policy Forum. Marge is 63 and has Early Onset Alzheimer's. She is recovering after a 5 day stay in the hospital from a collapsed bowel. Allen and Austin went up to visit company from out of town. It is getting so more difficult for me to follow conversations, just not able to focus on the point. I've noticed I am becoming less talkative as I don't have much to stay. So many times my mind is a complete blank. I've always joked there was never much there, now there really isn't. I've been collecting donations for Memory Walk, I plan on seeking a couple of sponsors and building from that. Also, 10% proceeds from Young Hope and I Remember When will be donated as well. I guess that is all for now, time to watch Cold Case.
Take care & God Bless! Tracy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy,
If you are able, please contact "tpdad" on the Pro board Alzheimers site. His wife has early onset, she was 40, and he NEEDS your insights. Can you help him please? Your e-mail addy isn't working. gladyslester@skybest.com

May 18, 2007 at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home