Monday, December 13, 2004

Today started off with a big surprise phone call from my Mom. I hadn't talked to her in almost a year or at least so it seems. She called to invite us to Christmas dinner at my sister's house and to let me know how much she had enjoyed seeing Austin. I told her we wouldn't be there for dinner because of the circumstances and it is if, she doesn't hear a word that I am saying. She is 73 and I often wonder if she doesn't have dementia as well. But of course, she would be the last to admit that she had a problem such as that.
My hand has been SCREAMING in pain all day. I called the doctor for stronger pain pills, I sure hope that helps. Wednesday can't get here soon enough! I got Allen's Christmas presents that I had ordered in the mail today. I sure hope that he likes them, he isn't easy to buy gifts for. He collects Marvin the Martian memoralbilia and old knives. I guess we will know come Christmas. Austin is very excited about Christmas! He keeps trying everyday to get a present opened..............but I make him wait. On Christmas Eve, I always let him open 1 gift of my choice. I talked to my friend Carole from St. Louis on the phone today. It is always nice to know that there is someone out there thinking about you. Also, I need to thank my friend Mary in Oklahoma for being patient and working with me to set this blog up.
Well, I guess this is it for now. Take care and God Bless!

Love Always, Tracy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home