Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sunday

Today has been a unusually quiet Sunday. Allen is at work and called me with the surprising news that they had evacuated the plant do to a fire in the foam department. Took about an hour and a half to get the fire out with the help of firefighter's. Everyone was safe and sound. My baby brother came by to get Austin today, so they could spend the day together. Austin was alittle upset because his uncle never called him yesterday and he was suppose to spend the night. His computer was down.......how convenient. Guess the phone lines were down to. Anyway, he was taking him to Incredible Pizza and the Bass Pro Museum today. I got Austin a camera, so I hope he gets lots of good pictures. My hand and arm have been giving me fits, I have kept Allen up almost every nite this week because of the pain. Having a baby was nothing compared to this pain! I go to see the surgeon on Wednesday to see about surgery. I have a ganglion cyst in my right wrist that I think is complicated by carpal tunnel. I made 2 batches of peanut butter fudge and neither one turned out. I used to make the BEST p.b. fudge! Oh well, I made a batch of no-bake cookies and they are scrumptious! I visited with my friend Mary on chat today, thank God for this computer. Since being diagnosed, it is my camera to the world.
Take care and God Bless
Love, Tracy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home