Friday, December 31, 2004

Last night I was too tired to journal, so I have to catch up here. We had a very busy day yesterday. I went back to the surgeon for a follow up on my hand and it is healing well other than some numbness that should go away within time. Then we had a meeting with the lady that is doing the illustrations in my Children's book, I Remember When. She is doing an AWESOME job! This book is going to be amazing!! Her name is Linda Philipian, she is a really neat lady. Hopefully within a couple of weeks, I will have a rough draft completed. Then Austin's friend Matthew spent the night with us. He seems to be a really nice kid. They are in the same class at school and in Boy Scouts together. Such a sad story though. Him and his brother are being raised by their great grandma, because his mother and grandma don't want the responsibility. I just don't understand mom's like that. We had a newspaper interview today about Early Onset Alzheimer's and my book Young Hope. It will be out in the newspaper Next Wednesday. What a great way to start off the New year, I guess! Then we took Matthew home and we are fixing to take Austin to Grandma's and we are going to have a night to ourselves. We are going to enjoy the luxury of a jucuzzi suite for the night. It has been so long it almost feels like a date!
Well, Happy New Year to ALL! And may this year bring us much peace and maybe a closer treatment for dementia.
Take care and God Bless!

Love Always, Tracy

1 Comments:

Blogger answer-man said...

Hi, enjoyed your blog and introducing ourselves to the community. We have a nice blog survey we are sharing and has great interest. **www.BibleMediaDvd.Com** Drop on by it's an interesting article. Have a great day. I saved your blog hope you don't mind.

March 5, 2006 at 2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home