Friday, December 24, 2004

I have been busy today doing the last minute things before Christmas. Today, Austin and I, cleaned a huge bag of trash and stuff that he no longer wanted out of his room. I made 2 pumpkin pies and boiled eggs to make deviled eggs. We are having a ham dinner tomorrow. Allen and Austin have banned me from the living room, they are wrapping presents for me. This week has been a trying week emotionally. Allen has a hard time dealing with my lose of functions sometimes and of course that makes it hard for me. I try to let things go as much as I can and deal with it as easily as I can, but that isn't always, easy. Austin is excited about Santa coming tonight, of course I'm not really sure that he stills believes in Santa, although sometimes I think I do! Allen got him one of those gas powered monster trucks that runs outside through dirt, gravel, water and snow. He will have a blast with that I am sure. We are saving that for Santa to bring, the box was to big for me to wrap, so we will sneak it under the tree after he goes to sleep. I think I look forward to this time of year just as much as kids do! Merry Christmas to all!
Take care and God Bless!

Love Always, Tracy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home