Saturday, December 11, 2004

December 11, 2004

It worked! I didn't say much in my first posting, because it has taken me 2 weeks to do this. I am so proud of myself! It is the little things like this that makes us appreciate life more. Today Allen is back at work, I miss him when he is gone, but I do enjoy my time. Austin and I have been busy cleaning his guinea pig cage out and now he is keeping the cats occupied. Tommy is our newest addition to the family. He is a sweet light gray and white tabby. He is about 4 months old............however if he doesn't leave the Christmas Tree alone, he may not see 5 months. (Just kidding)
I love him anyway.
Well, I better go for now. Love to all that reads my journal and remember that life is a blessing!

Love, Tracy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home